Thursday 1 December 2011

End of NaNoWriMo '11 - Now We Move on Again

Another December, another NaNo over. I did finish (50,568 words!), but it was painful and it wasn't all that much fun. I had too much to do, and not enough time. It took me 27 days, as opposed to 5 days last year and 10 days the year before. I lost sleep and sanity over it. Also, the novel I wrote was quite serious, at least in comparison to what I usually write (I suppose it could qualify as a drama), and it takes a bit of a toll to get into that mindset each time you write. The novel wasn't super depressing, but I wasn't exactly laughing out loud either.

Anyway, as always, this year's NaNo statistics:

  • Words written: 50,568
  • Days spent writing: 27
  • Approx. no. of hours written: 44
  • Number of Pringles tubes eaten: 1 1/2
  • Bags of Maltesers eaten: 1
  • Rows of Marabou chocolate eaten: 1 (4 squares)
  • Guilt level over the amount of candy and chocolate eaten: 12 out of 10
  • Dare points achieved: 0
  • Number of walls hit: 5
  • Number of 4th wall breaks: 0
  • How much I like my novel now: 8 out of 10
Take care and see you next year for another NaNo!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post dear.
    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    ReplyDelete